Wednesday 4 January 2012

Off road routes

Hi All,

Now I know I've gone from a two month break to bombarding you but like I said I have got my mojo back!!

I have just been looking at off road routes to vary what we are doing a little and found this great site where you can find local walks etc.

There are several walks on the website in surrounding villages. We have been talking about the Moulton Three Churches run for some time, it's about time we did it i think. This weekend?

But other than that there are some great routes all varying distnaces. Check it out...

http://www.walkinginsuffolk.co.uk/newmarket.php

This could give us the opportunity to get some new locations in...plus my knee is causing me pain, I thought an off road route could help.

Let me know if you like the look of any.

Mikaela

No comments: