Tuesday 11 October 2011

Commitee meeting tonight and 10k run!

Hi All,

Missed last nights run, hope to be raring to go tomorrow night? How did you get on?

Bit of news, there is a committee meeting tonight. I know it's short notice but if anybody has any discussion points do make a comment below or email me.

Also Theana posted on Facebook group last night about a run in Histon, Cambridge on the 10th November called rather appropriately the 'Bonfire Burn'. It's 10k and look's like a good run. I understand Theana has entered and wondered if anyone else is up for it? I think I am going to commit, I'd like something to work for.

Here's a link for more information...

http://www.bonfireburn10k.co.uk/index.php/run-route/14-sample-data-articles

See you soon and hope to hear from you.

No comments: